Thursday, January 17, 2013

LSS Tutoring Available.


Here is a note I got from Eric Reichwein regarding availability of tutoring for this class at no cost.

The website to sign up for tutoring is http://www2.ucsc.edu/lss/tutorial_services.shtml or it can be found by googling LSS OTSS or LSS UCSC.
      There are some times that I posted for possible sessions, but please let the students know that I can schedule more if they can't make any of the times I posted already. And most importantly that its a free resource for them. Thanks,
Eric Reichwein

1 comment:

  1. Wow. This is really good, thinking that a lot of parents pay a lot for tutoring and this one is free. I am also interested in high school math/high school mathematics tutoring and I hope I can find a great schedule for the children especially this coming summer.

    ReplyDelete